- FassadeClinar Clip Nobilis Granite 622
The new rescue wing on the grounds of Lachen Hospital not only looks much better than the old one, it is also more functional and ecological. A ventilated facade with good thermal insulation and the photovoltaic roof make it possible. While raw or color-treated surfaces of raw materials dominate in the interior construction, the choice of materials for the facade and roofing was Eternit cladding. It was a decision for longevity and low maintenance.
- L-REFERENCES-CUSTOM-STANDORTLachen, Switzerland
- L-REFERENCES-CUSTOM-ARCHITEKTStähli AG Architekten SIA, Lachen, Sveits
- L-REFERENCES-CUSTOM-BAUHERRSpital Lachen AG, Lachen, Sveits
- L-REFERENCES-CUSTOM-PARTNERJosef Schwiter AG, Lachen, Sveits
- L-REFERENCES-CUSTOM-FOTOGRAFMeraner & Hauser OHG/SNC, Bozen, Italia